Needed : Jewelry Production Assistant(s) - independent contractor
Start date : mid-September 2021
Location : Cleveland, Ohio area (east side) + surrounding suburbs.
Position info :
- We are looking for 1 or 2 very kind, creative individuals, to help hand-make jewelry for our wholesale line.
- Jewelry-making experience is not necessary, but definitely welcome! (Training will be provided.)
- Position will involve repetitive tasks, like bead-stringing and assembly work in large volumes.
- Must be detail oriented, have great dexterity, great eye-sight and work well with very very *tiny* small components.
- This is a semi-part time position to start : about 4 to 6 hours a week, with the option to expand hours and workload.
- Compensation is based on a "per-piece rate" that usually equals out to around $12 to $20/hour, depending on how fast you work.
- This is not a remote position, although much of the work can be done from home, on your own time!
Interested candidates should email [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] with
- a short statement of intent - let us know why you want to work with us and how your unique skills would be an asset to our team!
- a brief resume (work history)
- any questions you may have
Please put : PRODUCTION ASSISTANT in the email subject. No pressure or stress with this application, just help us get to know you :) If selected, a phone interview will follow.
Looking forward to meeting you!